- ONS report shows a drop in food purchases
- HMRC study shows confusion around MTD requirements.
- A 12 week consultation has launched to look at protective measures.
- Only 4 in 10 think new rules will be easy to follow.
- Tools should be updated ahead of National Insurance threshold increase.
- CPI rate at the highest level for 40 years.
- Stricter measures rolled out to crack down on relief abuse.
- The changes will reflect BoE’s interest rate increase.
- Interest rate hits 13-year-high.
- HMRC aims for more testing before rollout in 2024.
Sign-up to our newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.
Let’s work together
Whatever accountancy support you or your business needs, Briants can help. Look into what we can do for you and, whenever you're ready, get in touch to talk about how we can tailor our service around you.