- The proportion of retail sales fell in the same period.
- The ICAEW criticised the way the AQR is managed.
- Business confidence in the sector remains low, however.
- Borrowing in June 2021 was the second highest on record.
- Official forecasts for average wage growth look good for retirees.
- Changes ahead of a comprehensive report due in autumn.
- A fifth of self-employed people will face extra one-off costs.
- As many as 24,000 jobs could be created.
- Cutting red tape in international trade is a priority.
- The programme financed the majority of COVID-19 support.
Sign-up to our newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.
Let’s work together
Whatever accountancy support you or your business needs, Briants can help. Look into what we can do for you and, whenever you're ready, get in touch to talk about how we can tailor our service around you.