- All restrictions end on 26 January.
- Food prices largest contributor to rising inflation.
- Three tips to make sure your invoices get paid on time, every time.
- Possible changes to workplace pension requirements.
- 184,000 more payrolled employees in December 2021.
- Holiday let owners must prove holidaymakers are renting.
- November 2021 UK GDP estimate up 0.7% on February 2020.
- Pots valued £100 or less to be exempt from flat fees.
- Survey suggests 24% of individuals are “very concerned”.
- Tax would be forced if developers fail to fund cladding fix.
Sign-up to our newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.
Let’s work together
Whatever accountancy support you or your business needs, Briants can help. Look into what we can do for you and, whenever you're ready, get in touch to talk about how we can tailor our service around you.