- New campaign aims to protect people from false advertising.
- The grant will offer a lump sum up to a maximum of £7,500.
- Every area in England falls into one of three alert levels.
- To qualify, businesses must meet new rules on trading conditions.
- The OBR predicts the economy will grow by 5.5% in 2021.
- The OTS recommends options for COVID-19 tax grab.
- Latest tax to go digital set to roll out from 2026 at earliest.
- Clarification needed on tax exemption for annual functions.
- Temporary threshold in place until 1 January 2022.
- First-time buyers can get up to 20% off the cost of a new home.
Sign-up to our newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.
Let’s work together
Whatever accountancy support you or your business needs, Briants can help. Look into what we can do for you and, whenever you're ready, get in touch to talk about how we can tailor our service around you.