- Tax returns for 2019/20 will now be taken into account.
- Sunak set out a £65 billion three-point plan to provide jobs and support.
- The key business announcements made on 3 March 2021.
- The key personal announcements made on 3 March 2021.
- What the key industry groups have to say about the Chancellor’s Budget speech.
- What does Chancellor Rishi Sunak have up his sleeve?
- Stamp duty, mortgage guarantees, late payment and duties.
- Recovery loan scheme, restart grants and business rates.
- Your Spring Budget 2021 report will appear here on 4 March 2021.
- Reduced VAT rates, new penalties system, deferred payment scheme.
Sign-up to our newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.
Let’s work together
Whatever accountancy support you or your business needs, Briants can help. Look into what we can do for you and, whenever you're ready, get in touch to talk about how we can tailor our service around you.